Monday, August 8, 2011

How to Keep Your Kids From Nagging-at the Discount Store

What keeps resonating in my head lately is "Follow your bliss and the money will follow." According to the masses of Google, the person to credit the first half of the quote is credited to the mythologist, Joseph Campbell. The rest evolved over time.

In following my bliss, I have been finding more and more opportunities to write but recently a response to an article has nudged me back to the parental coaching idea. I listed her letter and my response to her in this Hubpages article. How to Keep Your Kids From Nagging-at the Discount Store

I am looking for more opportunities to start a video course of some sort so I can help more parents like her. I don't really know where to start, but I know there are parents out there hungry to hear from people like me. I'll keep following my bliss and wait for the doors of abundance to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment