Tuesday, November 15, 2011

21 Days of Journaling Day 2 If You Are To Do Something For Free For the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?

I had to think a little bit about this one. I thought maybe I would say work with parents, or play with babies all day but the truth is I would run a 1 room school house.  The only place I know that these even exist anymore is in Montana and that is way too cold of a place for me to return.

I looked up one room school houses here in TX and they disappeared a long time ago.  The first one ever built in Ely, NV was sold at auction right in front of my eyes.

Yep, that's what I would do, I would run a 1 room school house.   Loads of fun all ages learning the same subject and responding at different levels.  Not sure how to fulfill that dream...maybe a workshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment