Thursday, November 17, 2011

21 Days of Journaling Day 8 How Much Do You Love Yourself?

These topics get more difficult each day! The directions on this one said to list it as a number between 1 and 10. My gut reaction was to say 7. Now I have to figure out how to defend that number.

Although the other day I said I had no regrets in the last 3 years, I can't say that about my entire life. I've overlooked things about myself and I made choices that I wish I didn't.  However, I am soooo happy with what I have in this life so far.  Maybe I don't have regrets after all.  I have a lot of life experience that I can use to help others.  If I had made different choices in the past, I'm not sure I would love myself any more now.  I think the more I get to know me, the more I can love me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment