Tuesday, November 15, 2011

21 Days of Journaling Day 3 What is your ideal diet like?

Reflection on Day 2:  I'm thinking that I might enjoy writing some units of study for multi-age groups like home-schoolers. I could list lesson plans on my website for free and then compile them into units with extra dudads.  It is definitely worth considering because there are loads of home schoolers out there that would at least give me some traffic to my blog.  Hmmm...

Day 3 

After the first two topics, this one seems out of place.  I guess the word I would use would be balanced.  I would like a balance of red meat and fish. I love barbecued and broiled everything like shish-ka-bobs. I can almost taste the cherry tomatoes on the skewer now.  I would also want to eat ripe avocado every morning.  I really need to get an avocado tree.  I wonder if there will be room in the budget when I win the million.

At least once week I want to go to one of those restaurants where you get a 7 courses  of tiny samples.  I went to one once and it was like art in my mouth.  Yes, that is definitely something I want to experience more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment