Wednesday, November 16, 2011

21 Days of Journaling Day 5 Who is the most important person to you in the world?

Reflection on Day 4:
The person who is emailing this challenge to me every day posted this in my email. Hopefully the links will stay put so you can find them yourself.  I thought the advice to their former self were well written so I am reposting them:


  1. Do what you’re doing now. You’re absolutely on the right track.
  2. Follow your heart and trust your gut instincts as you always have. It has never steered you wrong, and it will continue to bring you to the right place.
  3. Nothing has ever happened for you to lose faith, so there’s no reason to have doubts in anything.
  4. If there’s ever any one who is a cancerous agent to your path, let him/her go. There are 7 billion people in this world – For anyone who doesn’t resonate with your current consciousness, there will be ten thousands of people out there who do.
  5. Live. Love. Breathe.
Day 5

I can't, no, I refuse to answer this.  The truth is that the only person I am in charge of is me. But me includes everyone I have any type of relationship with. So everyone I know is really a part of me and is therefore equally as important. There just isn't a most important person, just as I don't love any of my kids more than another.

No comments:

Post a Comment